Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Food for thought

I'm a little late in the game this week with my meal planning, since I'm still trying to recover from the weekends festivities. Oh man, I wish there was a better word for Epic, but there isn't, so Epic weekend is what it shall be known as.

I'm feeling like I need new recipes or new ideas because I feel like we're beginning to fall into a rut of eating the same things over and over. Here is this week's boring meal plan. Enjoy.

Monday: Ground venison & gravy w/mashed potatoes & green beans
Tuesday: Grilled bbq chicken, roasted potatoes, grilled asparagus
Wednesday: Cilantro lime tilapia, white rice, green beans
Thursday: Grilled rosemary garlic chicken, vegetable fried rice
Friday: Homemade lasagna, garlic bread, corn

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment