Monday, August 22, 2011

Don't worry, I'm still alive.

It's been a little while since I've blogged, but don't you fret, I'm back, you can all breathe easy now. I know your life just isn't the same without your Julie dosage.

What's been happening in my life lately? Not a whole hell of a lot. I do have a new obsession with www.pinterest.com It's become a bit of a problem. It's all I want to do all day everyday. If you've never heard of it, it's basically a virtual bulletin board you can categorize and "pin" different interests to. Get it. Pin. Interest. Pinterest. Ha.

This past weekend, some family came up from Vancouver, WA to visit. I don't get to see them often, so it's nice when it happens. I actually hadn't seen one of them for 8 years. Way too long to go without seeing someone who is literally a week younger than I am.

What else? Oh, I'm training for a 5k that I plan on running on Thanksgiving. I'm doing the Couch to 5k program and it's supposed to train you in 9 weeks. So far so good, I even jogged outside last week, which I've never done before. My goal is to run the entire 5k. Go me.

Oh, and I'm starting my own business. Don't want to get too detailed on it now, since it's still a work in progress, but I will be selling baby "stuff" online and participating in another mama's auction at the end of next month, so stay tuned =)

Cooper, oh Cooper...I am about ready to give him away. If anyone wants a 2 year old that defines terrible twos, just let me know, I've got one for the amazing price of FREE. He has his moments where I just can't help but think "ok, you aren't so bad, I like you, you can stay" But lately, those moments are rare.
That's about it, I'll leave you today with my meal plan for the week, (most recipes are from Pinterst, cause I'm that cool) since I don't think I did one last week.

Monday-Buffalo chicken wonton wraps
Tuesday-Sweet & Spicy honey grilled shrimp
Wednesday-Creamy Italian chicken
Thursday-Lasagna Soup
Friday-Sweet jalapeno chicken & rice
Saturday-BBQ & fight night at Virginia's house

2 comments:

  1. Wendy Brunner-LewisAugust 22, 2011 at 2:02 PM

    Whoo-hoo, a 5K race? You go! And your own business too? What a busy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your dinner plans for Saturday!

    ReplyDelete