Friday, May 27, 2011

Are you smarter than a smart phone?

Um that's a big fat negative. BIG FAT ONE.

My mom gave me her HTC Incredible yesterday and I've become obsessed with it. Apps are my drug apparently. So far, my personal favs are Words with Friends (start a game with me, I'm obsessed, julesagill is my screen name), The Jango.com app,  that I'm currently listening to, The Toy Story Coloring app, for Cooper, obviously....lets see, what else. OH!!! The Weight Watchers barcode scanner! Shut up! How have I been without this app for THREE months on weight watchers? It's freaking amazing. Scan your barcode and it will tell you a serving size and points for it. Genius, weight watchers, simply genius!

Anyways, to sum it up, I'm obsessed. I'm not sure what took me so long to get in on this smart phone nonsense (oh wait, yes, I'm poor lol) but I'm a fan, definitely a fan. What are you favorite apps that you dont think I can live without???


No comments:

Post a Comment