Monday, March 19, 2012

It's been a while...

Well, here I am. Forgive me readers, (all like 3 of you) for I have sinned, it's been 6 months since my last post and a lot has happened in the Gill Family. In case you live under a rock, we will be adding to our family in about 3 months. Not just one more baby Gill, but TWO new baby Gill's. Two more BOY baby Gill's to be exact. Yes, I am out numbered, that's for damn sure, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

CoopMan turned 3 in December but I swear it was more like he turned 7. Man, that' kid's got an attitude, he must get it from his Dad ;) He talks all day long, doesn't ever stop, must get that from his Dad too, we all know how quiet and reserved I am :D He is still in pre-school and he loves it! He looks forward to it every week. It's gotten better, but he still has major meltdowns and fits of not wanting to listen, but what 3 year old doesn't? At least that's what I tell myself when I'm rushing him to timeout every single week during class.

Let's see, what else is new in my life? Colin and I just celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. Yay us! I am now a stay at home mom, oh the joys. It wasn't by choice, but now, I couldn't imagine doing anything else. I love that I get to stay home with Cooper everyday and play and do fun activities! Plus, it's good prep for when the twins get here and I had planned on staying home anyways, now he has time to prepare for it rather than just throwing it in his face like "oh hey, I'm home with you all day now, and so are these 2 new babies that cry all the time, you're welcome!"

Mr. Gill has truly stepped up to the plate and has taken on a second job. He's a line cook at Amore and from what I can tell, he loves it! I'm so proud of him for taking this step and doing what he can for his growing family. He really has no idea what it means to me for him to do this! It just makes me love him that much more. Awwww, how sappy. Ok, enough of that.

That's about all that's new in the life of the Gill's. Well, all I can think of right now since I've been awake since 4:30am. Gotta love that pregnancy insomnia *eye roll* I will try and keep ya'll updated more!

Here are some pictures in case you forgot what we all look like. =)

From our Gender Reveal 
Marshmallow Painting


25 weeks pregnant w/twin boys 3/18/12

No comments:

Post a Comment